LIFEPAK® CR2 Defib Package $2,990
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Semi or Fully Automatic Defibrillator, (non-connected† USB connection), represents a significant step forward in the way that Defibrillators are used.
The LIFEPAK® CR2 is the ONLY AED that allows CPR to be continued during the heart rhythm analysis – save over $445 with our bundle
All-inclusive Defibrillator package – built for people, not for profit. Making Defibrillators affordable, clearly visible and easily accessible. Don’t hide your AED!
Businesses, clubs, schools and individuals, receive the following great value basic package inclusions for $2,990 and save over $445:
- 1 LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Fully Automatic or Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Coaching, USB Connected† includes carry case, IP 55 Dust and Water ratings and 8 year warranty (value $3,095)
- 1 LIFEPAK® CR2 Defibrillator Adult | Paediatric mode Electrodes & Battery with approximately 4-year shelf life
- 1 Standard♥ Steel Wall Cabinet for HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillator with ARC Approved Signage (value $200)
- 1 Premium Prep Kit; Trauma Shears, CPR Pocket Mask, Surgical Razor, 2 x Nitrile Gloves (value $45)
- 1 AED Angle Bracket Wall Sign, ARC Approved (value $40)
- 1 AED Wall Sign Poly, ARC Approved (value $30)
- 1 AED ‘On Site’ or ‘In Vehicle’ Window Sticker, External Grade (value $10)
- 1 A3 CPR & AED Wall Chart in Gloss Card (value $15)
- Adopt-A-Defib Pay-it-Forward Donation; access to Forward Hearts® where a LIFEPAK® survivor may donate a FREE HeartSine Defibrillator to the organisation of their choice (value “priceless”)
- FREE Courier shipping Australia wide with insurance & tracking
- Complementary RescueReady setup | information phone session with AED Expert
- Online Video CPR & LIFEPAK® CR2 Training Guide + AED knowledge quiz
- No maintenance inspections, AED maintains its own readiness through self-monitoring
- Adopt-A-Defib’s HeartSafe award for your Business, Club or School
- C.A.R.D.I.O. Medical Emergency Control Plan for a Heart Safe workplace™
- Courtesy PAD-Pak™ expiry date renewal reminder. Broadcast Defib health check reminders
- LIFEPAK® CR2 registration with ownership details, AED serial number and electrodes expiry dates
- Out of business hours technical support
BUILD YOUR OWN
Add further value by upgrading our basic package, at the time of ordering, by adding on the following special offer:
♥ If the package standard Steel Wall Cabinet is not suitable for your environment; it can be upgraded for an extra charge of $150 and supplemented with a Steel Wall Cabinet with Alarm, Strobe Light and ARC Approved Signage (value $300).
This alarmed cabinet deters would be thieves as well as importantly announcing an emergency as soon as the door is opened. Warranty 2 years.
The battery operated strobe light will flash and alarm will sound once the door is opened. 9V Battery replacement should only be necessary after several years.
LIFEPAK® CR2 Semi or Fully Automatic Defibrillator LIFELINKcentral™ Software and WiFi
† At the time of ordering the Adopt-A-Defib LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Semi or Fully Automatic Defibrillator package USB Connected, can be upgraded for an extra charge of $600 and supplemented with the LIFEPAK® CR2 Semi or Fully Automatic Defibrillator LIFELINKcentral™ Software and WiFi – Connected (package total cost $3,590).
This LIFEPAK® CR2 Defibrillator incorporates LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager. This unique program manager self-monitors the Defibrillator via WiFi. Provides location and Defibrillator status information that alert the user to anything that may affect the readiness of the Defibrillator – allowing you to self-manage your AED.
AEDs are effective only if they are close at hand and ready to work. Whether you have one AED, or 100 spread across the globe, now you can know the readiness status and location of each one.
Ongoing system maintenance has been time-consuming and error-prone—until now.
One of the most advanced Defibrillators on the market, allowing one set of pads to be applied to an adult or child.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR2 Defibrillators and HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillators, fall under the umbrella of Stryker. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, driven to make healthcare better.
For expert advice
To find out which AED Package is best for your needs