Affordable Defibrillator Package – built for people, not for profit. All-inclusive AED package, making Defibrillators clearly visible and easily accessible. Don’t hide your AED!
Save over $545 with our bundle
Businesses, clubs, schools and individuals, receive the following great value basic package inclusions for $1,990 and save over $545:
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillator PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Coaching, includes Shock Proof Carry Case IP 56 Dust & Water Ratings with 8 year warranty (value $2,195)
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillator Adult Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak™ with approximately 4-year shelf life
- 1 Standard♥ Steel Wall Cabinet for HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillator with ARC Approved Signage (value $200)
- 1 Premium Prep Kit; Trauma Shears, CPR Pocket Mask, Surgical Razor, 2 x Nitrile Gloves (value $45)
- 1 AED Angle Bracket Wall Sign, ARC Approved (value $40)
- 1 AED Wall Sign Poly, ARC Approved (value $30)
- 1 AED ‘On Site’ or ‘In Vehicle’ Window Sticker, External Grade (value $10)
- 1 A3 CPR & AED Wall Chart in Gloss Card (value $15)
- FREE Courier shipping Australia wide with insurance & tracking
- Complementary RescueReady setup | information phone session with AED Expert
- FREE Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak™ replacement after genuine cardiac event
Adopt-A-Defib Pay-it-Forward Donation; access to Forward Hearts® where a survivor may donate a FREE Defibrillator to the organisation of their choice (value “priceless”)
- Online Video CPR & HeartSine PAD 350P Training Guide + AED knowledge quiz
- Field upgradeable with FREE Saver™ EVO Software. No maintenance as AED automatically runs a regular self-check
- Adopt-A-Defib’s HeartSafe award for your Business, Club or School
- C.A.R.D.I.O. Medical Emergency Control Plan for a Heart Safe workplace™
- Courtesy PAD-Pak™ expiry date renewal reminder. Broadcast Defib health check reminders
- HeartSine Registration with ownership details, AED serial number and PAD-Pak™ expiry dates
- Out of business hours technical support
BUILD YOUR OWN
Add further value by upgrading our basic package, at the time of ordering, by adding on any of the following special offers:
♥ If the package Standard Steel Wall Cabinet is not suitable for your environment; it can be upgraded for an extra charge of $150 and supplemented with a Steel Wall Cabinet with Alarm, Strobe Light and ARC Approved Signage (value $300).
This alarmed cabinet deters would be thieves as well as importantly announcing an emergency as soon as the door is opened.
And | Or
♥ For $220 add on 1 HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillator Paediatric Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak™ for children under 8 years with approximately 4-year shelf life (value $260) or can be traded for a spare Adult PAD-Pak™
♥ Ideal for travelling consider our great value Vehicle | Boaties Defib Package Included are accessories and a customisable hard 100% AED Waterproof Tough Case essential for all marine and outdoor applications or safe storage of your Defibrillator in the workplace for $2,090.
Makes your valuable AED device virtually indestructible in the vehicle or boat. Perfect for the Caravan | Camping | Sporting Clubs away from home games | Electricians and Handyman.
♥ Make your home HeartSafe by investing in our Home Defib Package with The MODULATOR 4 Series Home & Workplace Plus First Aid Kit. The injury specific first aid kit $2,090.
If you are looking for Automated External Defibrillators (AED) that are simple to operate, and effective in saving lives, you have just found it!
Easy-to-follow visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process. Compact and lightweight, smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighs only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg). Compact in size big on ability.
A semi-automatic AED | User-friendly | Maintenance free | Long warranty | Portable & lightweight | Lowest cost ownership.
Adopt-A-Defib is an Australia wide provider of leading brand Defibrillators; HeartSine Samaritan® Defibrillators and Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR2.
Our point of difference is proudly supporting businesses, clubs and schools by making public access Defibrillators affordable, clearly visible and easily accessible for an all inclusive package price. Built for people, not for profit.
$1 Million Dollar Grant Program! Caravan Park Defib Subsidy
For expert advice
To find out which AED Package is best for your needs