Eligible clubs such as incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots sports clubs in NSW can select Allens Training with Adopt-A-Defib from the panel of Approved Providers to purchase an AED Packaged Service.
Grants are available up to 50 per cent of the AED package in Zones 1 and 2 and up to 75 per cent in Zone 3 capped at the levels stated (more about zone funding).
Applicants will need to contribute to the purchase price and accept any further operating expenses outside of the Packaged Service from their own budget.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Incorporated, not-for-profit sports clubs in NSW
- State or national sporting organisations on behalf of member clubs located in NSW, to a maximum of 10 per Zone
- Licensed sporting clubs, providing that the project directly benefits sporting activities
- Sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right
- Councils on behalf of sports clubs
- Councils in Zones 2 and 3, for sport and recreational facilities within their local government areas
- Service clubs such as Rotary, CWA and Lions, on behalf of sporting clubs
We understand that investing in a Defibrillator is an important decision for your sports club. You don’t have to do it alone; together Allens Training with Adopt-A-Defib offer a personalised experience assisting with the grant process, building an ongoing relationship and making your club HeartSafe.
Dedicated Key Account Managers to oversee all aspects of the service delivery when you select our AED Packaged Services.
SAM 360P with CPR Coaching
Features and Benefits of our Sporting Club Packages
With this philosophy, Adopt-A-Defib, not-for-profit initiative was founded in 2013 in memory of loved ones lost to Sudden Cardiac Arrest and survivors.
NSW Office of Sport Application Details
As an Australia wide provider of Automated External Defibrillators, we will support your sports club to invest in an affordable complete Defib package with all accessories therefore making your Defibrillator clearly visible and easily accessible for an all-inclusive price.
A Defibrillator embedded in a cabinet on the wall of your club can mean the difference between life and death if someone collapses unexpectedly especially in the middle of a crowd. Don’t hide your AED!